Your Second Space
While our home is the primary space of comfort and living, our Second Space – where we work – is equally as important. And while where we work has changed, the elements of an ideal work environment have remained the same.
• Private offices lockable via keypad or app
• Adjustable standing desk and office chair
• Optional monitor added to any work suite
• Storage for your files and belongings
• Kitchenette complete with basic utensils
• Conference room equipped with TV display
• Ample street parking
• High-speed Wi-Fi and ethernet connection
• Print-on-demand powered by PrintWithMe
• Secure access to space and work suites
• Conveniently located in Old Town Monrovia
• Near Metro Gold Line and the 210 freeway
• Less than a mile to dining and shopping
Second Space Can Be Your Monrovia Office Space
With a prime location in downtown Monrovia, finding an office space to rent has never been easier. While traditional coworking spaces optimize collaboration and socialization, Second Space centers around focus and security, offering the peace and quiet of your own private, lockable work suite with the benefit of an office environment. With key amenities including a conference room ready for presentations and ondemand printing, Second Space Monrovia offers a remote workspace that is flexible, low maintenance, and distraction free.
Single Occupancy Lockable Offices
Working from home has become increasingly common, although it can also be distracting. Our private, lockable office spaces provide the solitude you need to focus, with the security of a traditional office space to put your mind at ease while you’re away.
Complimentary High-speed WiFi, Ethernet Connection and On-demand Printing
Enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout Second Space. We also offer on-demand printing services for your convenience.
Have a larger meeting or presentation? The Conference Room is available to reserve to ensure your presentation is a success.
The kitchen is a place we gather. Take a break mid-day in the shared kitchenette to network with your Second Space co-workers or collaborate over coffee.
find your second space today
Starting from $375 a month with lease terms greater than 30 days. Connect with us to learn more about pricing and availability.